EDF Energy is one of the largest suppliers of energy in the UK for residential customers. They also serve large, medium and small businesses. If you need assistance with changing suppliers, maintaining your energy supply when you move your business to a different location or have questions about your bill they can help. If you have an electric vehicle contact them on the EDF contact number. They can help you to find solutions for recharging your electric car. Home customers may call 0843 487 1840 if they need help with home insulation too.
The Rising Costs of Utility Bills in February 2022
Energy bills are set to rise drastically in the U.K..
Many believe that the big 6 UK energy companies, have hijacked the PANDEMIC, as a money making opportunity & they have exploited it to their own ends.
The fact that many of us have been working from home since the beginning of the Pandemic and incurring higher energy bills than normal, which would otherwise been at the expense of the employer.
Such economical changes should motion the government & energy regulators to enact a price freeze rather than increase.
Ofgem have publicly stated that the average household’s annual energy bill which currently averages £1,277, would increase by 54% to a whopping £1,966.
It is undeniable that the energy companies are profiteering under this Pandemic.
Energy and Utility companies have made Billions under this Pandemic. The rising cost is yet another way of using the Pandemic, as an excuse to exploit people.
There is no justification for it.
EDF Customer Services Opening Times
Residential Customer Services
- Account queries – Mon–Fri ~ 8am–8pm, Sat ~ 8am–2pm – call 0800 056 7777 & press (1)
- Direct Debit – (monthly or quarterly) set-up call 0800 096 2260 & press (1)
- Automated 24hr bill payment and meter readings service dial 0800 015 1736 & press (1)
- EDF Energy debt helpline – (independent debt advice) call 0808 156 6666 from a landline & dial 0300 330 0519 from a mobile.
- EDF Energy Pay As You Go (prepayment meter) enquiries call 0800 015 1733 7 press (1)
- If your fixed tariff is ending call us Mon–Fri ~ 8am–8pm, Sat ~ 8am–2pm 0800 096 7355 press (1)
- Priority Services helpline call 0800 269 450 press (1) Text telephone for customers with hearing difficulties call 0800 096 2929 press (1)
- Calling from abroad +44 (0)1138 207117
- Calling from a mobile 0113 820 7117
- Contact EDF Energy Customer Services By Email Click Here
EDF Energy Complaints & Postal Address
The telephone number to contact the EDF complaints team is 0843 487 1830
334 Outland Road
Business Customer Services Number & Opening Times
- Business customer services (Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm)
- Business sales (Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm)
- Business Movers (Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm)
- Business meter reading (24hr)
- Calling from abroad – all enquiries (Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm)
- Customer services for home customers (Mon – Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 8am-2pm)
Home Customers and Renewable Energy
You can get renewable energy for your home with the help of EDF energy. Their knowledgeable customer service options can guide you through all the options that are available for your residence. Call the EDF Energy contact number to learn all about using an air source heat pump, solar thermal hot water or solar photovoltaic alternatives. Phone them up and ask their team about the length of time that it will take to install an energy solution or how much money you can earn by exporting energy back to the grid.
Recharging Your Electric Car with EDF Energy
Many consumers nowadays have thought about the benefits of going green with their motor vehicle. Toxic fuel emissions and gas prices have UK residents looking for ways to reduce their spending and help the environment at the same time. If you currently own an electric car, EDF energy can help you to keep it charged. Call a representative on the direct EDF Energy contact number to discuss the end to end recharging solutions.
Experienced team members can explain how EDF can help you to keep private vehicles or those which are used in businesses fully charged. A dedicated team handles all questions related to electric vehicles. Speak to any member of that team on the EDF Energy helpline by calling 0843 487 1840. You can ask questions about how to recharge your vehicle, the cost of recharging your car, and the cost associated with keeping your automobile working properly.
Business Customers That Need to Relocate
Large, small and medium-sized businesses sometimes need to relocate. If you are planning on moving your operations, EDF Energy can make the entire process much easier. If you want EDF to continue to be your supplier at your new location, submit a Moving Location Request on their webpage. Use the EDF Energy phone number 0843 487 1840 to get additional help with planning your move.