Hastings Direct car insurance policy details
With Hastings Direct car insurance, you can choose from three levels of cover:
Third-party provides the lowest level of cover. Damage to another person’s property is covered but you’ll have to pay if your car needs repairing or replacing.
Third-party, fire, and theft offers slightly more cover, as you’ll also be covered if your car is stolen or damaged by fire.
0800 00 1066
Comprehensive is the highest level of car insurance we offer. You are covered for everything mentioned above and both you and the third party are covered. Though it offers the most cover, it is not always the most expensive option, so it is worth comparing levels to see how your prices compare.
On all levels of cover, Hastings Direct includes cover for travel in the European Union for up to 90 days.
0800 00 1066
With the comprehensive policy you’ll also get the following included:
- If you has had an accident with an uninsured driver, you won’t lose your no-claims discount or pay any excess
- If your car has been vandalised, you won’t lose your no-claims discount
- A courtesy car if you can’t drive yours
- Medical expenses of up to £500 for each injured person involved
- Personal accident cover of up to te amount of £5,000
- Cover for in-car entertainment
- Windscreen cover
- Cover for child seats
- Up to £300 cover for personal belongings, not including money, jewellery, tools, mobile phones, or laptops.
You can also add any of the following extras onto your policy for a cost: enhanced personal accident cover, breakdown, motor legal expenses, and key protection.
Hastings Direct offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our website, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before committing to your car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.
Contact Hastings Direct 0800 00 1066
If you need to contact the Hastings Direct team, Hastings also have an app called MyAccount. Here you can manage your existing policy, make a claim & make changes if you need to.
If you don’t want to use their MyAccount service and you’ve been in an accident, you can make a claim by calling them on 0800 00 1066.
If your car’s been stolen, you can Hastings Direct on 0333 999 2956.
You can write to them at Conquest House, Collington Avenue, Bexhill on Sea, TN39 3LW.